Saturday, May 5, 2012

Reflections of Relaxation Exercise

Hmmm, this relaxation exercise didn’t work for me as well. Although I feel like I am a very open and warm person, sometimes the intensely gooey lovey stuff turns me off a little. This is probably an issue that I should explore. I do like the idea of examining the different body parts and using colors to represent emotions, but it just seemed too detailed and a little exhausting. The main benefit of this meditation is that is showed me the emotions and ideas I am comfortable with and those that made me felt awkward and weird or just were not developed.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that is seemed a little overly detailed for me to relax fully. I have felt more relaxed with other meditations by him. The detailed part did keep my attention toward the end for the most part. But I feel like I was doing more work then relaxing. I felt slightly relaxed after, but not as much as other guided meditations. To incorporate the other parts of what we were supposed to post, you said that it showed you which ideas and emotions you were comfortable with, what goal would you set to be more comfortable with them and what is something you could do to help you accomplish that goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a good question. Thank you for asking. I for some reason seem to be resistant to really becoming close with someone is an intimate way. And I don't know why this is. I have two parents that love me and I have good relationships with them I also have a good relationship with my sibling. I guess my parents never had what I consider a good relationship. They are now divorced and still have a lot of bitteness towards one another. My dad and step mom are also no model relationship. Maybe I am afraid to loose myself in a realtionsip. Not sure how I am able to get over this, but I feel that I need to figure it out. Thanks for getting my mind going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967
    Here is my contact phone number. +1-913-9518-145 if you would need some advise from me.

    ReplyDelete